Low carb diet + running = a little bit of fail

5:20 PM
I just (2 weeks ago) started on a low-carb diet because I need to de-pudgify. What I've found is that my body isn't very efficient at turning this low carb stuff into energy. My runs feel like I'm about to DIE. But, I'm still running, tho I'm keeping my pace really slow and stopping as soon as I start seeing things.

I haven't found any cure for it so far, but I'm hoping it will just get easier over time. If not, it'll just kinda suck, but that's OK. The worst run is better than a lot of things :)

And fellow clydesdales, don't worry. I'm pretty certain that the absolute lowest weight I can get down to is probably 200lbs (I can bench press 300lbs, so I've got a lot of muscle on me), so I'll still be a member :)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »